BTN_113_Peacemaker Pebble Black
BTN 113_Peacemaker is a Swedish Army inspired boot with touring skate nose cap.
The style was given its name due to the fact that it took 113 design sketches before the designer Lee Cotter was content with the outcome. The Peacemaker is a 100% handmade product made in Portugal – produced in a small assembly line in a family owned mini-factory. We have a long relationship with our shoemaker and we have full insight in every detail in the making of this product.
- Colour features Pebble Black
- Vegetable tanned dairy cow pebble grain leather from Italy.
- 18 cm shaft, 14 hole lace up.
- Double finger grip pull-up loops.
- Black clr waxed cotton lace with shrink rubber lace endings.
- Bright red clr exterior stitching.
- Polished toe cap
- Elevated leather sole with rubber grip.
- Full leather interior.
- 6 mm YKK black metal quick zipper.
- Made in Portugal.